Thursday 14 February 2008

The Young Ones.

Just a note about the photos on the cover of the cd.

They were from London Underground travel passes from 1995(!!!!) when we went to visit our friends Toby and Libby whom we met in India the previous year. They lived in Camdentown and we had a lovely time, in spite of a heat wave, which is what I put my feeling of constant nausea down to. To this day the London Underground holds the ghost of dodgey-tummy-ness for me. Shudder...
Anyway, it wasn't til we got home that I realised I was in fact PREGNANT!!

So, these photos are a little homage to the moment it was all about to change.

The invasion had begun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww! So sweet!

marta said...

oh!! i remember that story Ciara, many years have passed like it said on your wedding invitation... (5 years have passed) but Ciara, do�t you think it was 1995? a year after I met you?

Ciara Brehony said...

Doh, you are right!!!
See? This is what happens! Too many kids, too many years gone by, sigh...