Oh, look how young we were!
This weeks Something Lovely comes courtesy of my Jay.
For years we used to make compilation tapes for each other. Remember the days of compilation tapes? So anyway, he made a cd called 17 Songs, one for each year we've been together. (Although I have to tell you it's about nine months late, we're nearly 18 years together now!)
In no Particular order, this is our history in music.
1. Orange Appled - Cocteau Twins.
2. () Untitled 4 - Sigur Ros.
3. Our Way To Fall - Yo La Tengo.
4. Your Hand In Mine - Explosions In The Sky.
5. Tomorrow Is A Long Time - Judy Collins.
6. Sweet William - Kate Rusby.
7. In My Life - The Beatles.
8. Cinnamon Girl - Neil Young.
9. A Case Of You - Joni Mitchell
10. Song To The Siren - Tim Buckley.
11. Guinnevere - Crosby, Stills & Nash.
12. If You Could Read My Mind - Gordon Lightfoot.
13. This Years Love - David Gray.
14. Martha - Tom Waits.
15. For Emily Whenever I May Find Her - Simon & Garfunkle.
16. Northern Sky - Nick Drake.
17. Sad Eyed Lady Of The Lowlands - Joan Baez.