Tuesday 10 June 2008

IADT 08



Last Thursday evening saw us at the graduate show opening in (the Institute of Art design and Technology) IADT Dun Laoghaire. My Mum was one of the graduates, and it was so great to see the end of all the hard slog.

It was a busy night and I got no photo's so we went back today to take some.

I thought I had all the names of the artists but unfortunately I don't. These first few are from the model making course. Over all this room was magical!





These little paintings were, I think, my favourite's out of the whole show. They're by Vanessa Richardson, and I will be tracking her down to see about buying one. The only problem is... which one?







And these last two are by John Kenny. I like these.



2 comments:

Emma said...

Mum's piece looks amazing. I'm so proud of her. That little cottage is so cute. Is it mixed media?

Paddy said...

I think the cottage was in the model-making section, i.e. for film sets/making. There were other amazing things in that dept. Must send on more photos.