I've been tagged. By Esti. Thanks for that!
So, here we go.
1. What were you doing ten years ago?
I was enormously pregnant, and about to go into labour in about three hours! (My Only Girl was born 'tomorrow' in our living room at 6.15 on a golden summers evening...)
2. What are the 5 things on your to-do list today?
1) Take son no. 2 to 'big' school to meet his teacher and classmates. These 29 little people will be growing up together over the next eight years. So amazing to see them all starting out.
2) Hang out on the beach in the hot sun for a few hours. So nice to do nothing after the mental few days we had.
3) Clean out my car...
4) Spend at least (!) half an hour making.
5) Get an early night...
3 Snacks you enjoy?
Halva. Popcorn (really). Olives.
4 Places you have lived?
Dublin. Isle of Man (don't ask). Haarlem (NL). Wicklow.
5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
(Ok. This would be my absolute worst nightmare and I'd instantly give it all away, but for the sake of playing...)
1) Buy a a house in The Burnaby, Greystones.
2) Hire a housekeeper.
3) Go and visit my sister Emma, in Alabama.
4) Take six months out to travel around the world with Jay and the kids.
5) Give the rest away!
6 People you want to know more about?
Nosy me: everyone!
Now the rules!
Answer all the questions. Tag 6 people, leave a comment on their blog to inform them that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog for rules. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answers.
Now for 6 people: