Tuesday 29 April 2008

Carnage!

I can't believe I did it. Four of the Big Softees are finished and on their way to Crammed Organisms as I write.

I just love Chris' designs. I love his sense of humour, and if you look closely (or click on the images) you'll see that these are in fact Animal Parts. Yes. Severed limbs, decapitated heads. All made in fleece or plush as I think it's known in the States. If you have the time to check out some of the other artists involved you'll see that these little dears will be right at home with them!







7 comments:

Annah said...

Well done Ciara, thet look fantastic. The giraffe is my favourite! Annah

Ciara Brehony said...

Mine too! I think I'll have to make one for us to keep.I was sorry to see him go.

Emma said...

Hey Ciara,

They look fantastic. Well done!The giraffe and blue face a really cute but I think I like the big hand best.

AMI said...

they are hilarious! brilliant...

two words...

etsy shop.

AMI said...

i'm laughing cos for the last comment i had to put in the security letters and they were "rtecrp" - going by tonights line up i have to agree!
x

Ciara Brehony said...

Ah yes...don't you just love thursday night on rte...

Paddy said...

I am trying to imagine the Customs guy looking into the parcel of severed heads & hand. The 'Godfather' goes plush?