Friday 13 March 2009

Something Lovely For The Weekend.

Sorry things have been so quiet around here. With Jay away I find it necessary to simplify things in order to stay afloat. Hopefully Milkmoon should be back to normal blogging in the next day or two.

I thought I'd share this favourite bit of sweet cheerfulness with you all. It's something that myself and Lisa  are currently sighing over, and I thought I'd post it as a 'thank you'  to her for a divine dinner last night. 



Have a wonderful weekend! 

7 comments:

Erin said...

Beautiful.. Thank you for sharing! Might have to add it to my Music video Monday list. :)

mimi charmante said...

You have been missed~
Have a lovely weekend my friend,
xo

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Cheerful, indeed.
Happy Weekend to you!

Missa said...

Love this video, they have such adorable style :)

Anonymous said...

Ah, to have such a day, lovely.

Hope your weekend flowed smoothly.

Mel said...

I really like this! It's light-hearted, and yet I was very touched and moved... we girls/sisters and our friendships and what we share is as magical as this video was... beautiful.

Oh, and I finally got my act together on my "tag"! I answered most of the questions right away, but needed to assess my nightstand and dreamhome ideas... then I ran out of steam on everything after missing an inhuman amount of sleep last week... And then I wanted to add "pictures"...

Thank you for tagging me! ;) Happy Week!

Sara said...

Oh I love it. Thanks for sharing.