Tuesday 30 October 2007

Favourite Kiddie Things.

It's late, and I'm about to head to bed. Barry Lyndon comes on the tv. A movie I have never seen, even though it's there on the shelf as it's one of Jay's favourite's. And I hear this voice narrating in the background, as I sit here. I am transported. I don't know who it is that is narrating, (I'll find out and let you know!) but it's a voice that instantly reminds me of what it feels like to be a child. What exactly does it remind me of? Bagpuss. And egg and soldiers and tea with sugar. And a blue dressing-gown. And a doll that talks. And a new book smell. And miwadi...
So here's some memories that are being made now in this little bubble that is my now.

Why is a lonely swing just quite SO lonely...



My very favourite baby bowls. Why do they break my heart?



The perfect bathtime buddies. Cheerful and happy to be dunked!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ciara, thank you for visiting my blog Cinco + Lupe. I feel very humbled after looking at your blog, your pictures are beautiful. In these wee hours that I steal to blog down some sort of comprehendable thought, it is nice to know others are probably doing the same. And we have a rubber ducky collection too! Keep in touch.

-Claire

Ciara Brehony said...

Thanks Claire!
Keep in touch!
C x

AMI said...

its a lovely blog ciara x