Tuesday 6 January 2009

A Weekend Of Pictures.

So I'm back. Back here on the couch blogging, trying to keep warm, listening to little ones coughing in their sleep, wondering how it's possible that only yesterday I was in some other world?

We had a wonderful time. I got to do and see all that my heart desired, and more. The weather was perfect (for this time of year that is!) cold, clear and crisp with a scattering of snow on our last day. The only bad thing was Jay waking up on Sunday morning with the horrible flu My Only Girl had when we were leaving. Bless him though, it didn't stop him. And although it felt the whole weekend we took at a leisurely pace we actually fit in quite a lot. All thanks to clever hotel booking on Jay's part, and the brilliant Underground. The Smallest was a dream and was quite happy to be snuggled up in his buggy when out and about.

So in lieu of my Week of Pictures, here's some images from our weekend.












And tomorrow I will show you a picture of something very special...

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Oh the wonderful city of London! Is there any city to match it? Beautiful photos, Ciara! And my best wishes for Jay. I do hope he feels better!

Esti said...

What a great birthday gift. I long to visit London again... :)

AMI said...

Wooooo! Looks amaaaaazing! Can't wait for our fernhouse appointment amarach, i miss it!

Bring your camera with all your pics so I can see... or go old school and print 'em!

Chris Judge said...

Lovely photos Ciara. Looks like you had an amazing time, what an incredible city.

Paddy said...

Great selection of the visit. Hope to go there when the sun comes higher on the horizon.

Karen said...

Glad you had a lovely inspiring break.
Happy New year to you!
Lovely interesting photos.
x

Cliona O'Flaherty said...

Oh yay! Can't wait to hear all about your trip. What are you going to show tomorrow?!

Antoinette said...

How lovely it all looks! A wintry wonderland. And the lolly shop! mmmm...what a great weekend away.

I always enjoy your picture summaries.

Hope your little one is feeling a lot better now.