Wednesday 23 January 2008

Something Lovely.



You know how sometimes you come across something unexpectedly that gives you that quiet thrill of delight? When you feel as though you have opened the door to a beautiful room in your house you never knew was there? It's something that feels so YOU! As though some unknown part of yourself made it unbeknownst to you! It speaks your private language. And it sets off fireworks of inspiration in your head.

So, I'd like to share this with you. A recent joy in my life. It's by an artist based in London called Rob Ryan. I was hard pushed to decide which image to post here but in the end I went with the very first one I saw which blew me away and I think is still my favourite. Just click on the image to see it in more detail. And you can check out the rest of his work here. I just love how romantic it is.

I hope you like it too.

No comments: