Sunday 7 October 2007

Out For A Walk.

I'm working on some vampire heads for Chris' exhibition which is THIS WEEK... SCREAM! I think I'm on top of it and hope to have some photos to show you tomorrow. But here's what we did today.


I love these little painted hands beside the beach in Greystones. They're so colourful and sweet.


Ed ready to run off that cookie.


It was such a lovely day we headed into Greystones and had smoothies and Sally's yummy brownies in the Happy Pear. See them here. Is this really October?


This is Finn's jacket that was too pink. I love that the stitching stayed pink. I just used a machine dye. What a gorgeous red! And now she wears it too!

2 comments:

Gaillimhe said...

Hi Ciara.
Well done! Some great photos there. Looking forward to seeing you all soon.
Love Geraldine

Ciara Brehony said...

Hi Geraldine,
everyone here very excited about seeing you all at mid-term!
C x